In this article, you will find 9 tips to get started in SEO video.
1.- Quality Content
Your video must be relevant, informative, attractive and entertaining. Don’t lose your content with products that have nothing to do with your brand, your company or your universe of products.
Ideally, to provide all the opportunities for video, it is better to be memorable, short and makes you want viewers to see more. If you can also use humor, much better.
For example, you can express the process step by step, discover how to produce your products, or express an opinion on a particular topic. All is Keep two goals in mind: be playful and creative.
2.- An attractive title
You need to get attention with your title!
Feel free to do a keyword search for inspiration. There are several resources to identify opportunities and develop ideas.
What keywords from your audience are you likely to type in the search bar to find you? These are those in which you need to remember.
Please do not limit yourself only to the keywords, the title must first of all be flashy and encourage visitors to see it.
3.- Selected tags
You can optimize the ranking of your video through the use of keywords on YouTube.
Do not use words that are too complicated. Make it easy and go to the basics to be sure to be understood by everyone.
This list of keywords that you will use later to “tag” the video.
4.- A clear description
Optimize your video description with relevant keywords to allow search engines to index and rank as high as possible in the results.
5.- Ways for your site
Use the video as a portal to your website. The video can refer to other content on your site.
For example, on YouTube, you can use the first lines of the description to return to an address on your site.
The first three lines of the same description will be visible without action by the user. If a link is there, it will increase your chances of converting these “YouTube” visits into “home” traffic.
6.- Help with Google transcripts
Add transcripts of your videos. The familiar text content is the spoiled child of search engines.
If you want the video to be well classified, you must give the search engines content because the search engines only read the text and do not watch the video.
7.- A digestible length
- Your video should be approximately 5 minutes.
- A user spends an average of 1 minute with 30 seconds on a YouTube video.
- People don’t stay in front of a video that doesn’t interest them. We must adapt to this generation.
- If you have a lot of content and do not want to a stalemate, just think about trimming the video in different sequences. This will be clearer and less frightening for your audience to watch, even before pressing the game, the entire video lasts more than an hour. Remember the name and number of each sequence so that we find it.
- YouTube believes that the audience and the commitment and also the time in which the listeners are leaving their video. Therefore, it is essential that those who are watching the video as long as possible, and ideally all the way. So be creative.
- A large percentage of users access YouTube from their mobile phones or tablets, therefore if the text is to be included, the size of this should be adapted so that it can be read from these devices.
8.- The promotion of your brand
Video is a good way to further develop your brand awareness with your potential customers.
Enjoy your movies to insert the company name and pop logo into your content!
Make sure the video can be shared.
On YouTube, the default setting offers the possibility to access a specific code to embed your videos on any website. It is convenient, and also allows other users to add to your website or your blog.
Also, publish your video on social networks and your blog. And send it to your email contacts too.
In short, share the video with as many people as possible.